Are you in Morris County NJ and need a personal injury attorney either for yourself or a loved one? The Kronberg Law Firm has a caring, hands-on approach to each client case ensuring the unique attention that your claim needs.
Martin and Gregory Kronberg provide personal injury legal services throughout the entire State of New Jersey. Home and hospital visits are conducted by our experienced investigators from our mobile office.
What sets our law firm apart from the rest? Our willingness to go above and beyond for our clients with a totally personalized approach.
Just a few of the types of personal injury cases that we handle on a daily basis:
- Birth Injuries such as fetal distress, Erb’s palsy, brachial palsy, bruising, forceps marks, delivery fractures, oxygen deprivation, low blood flow injuries, and cerebral palsy
- Brain Damage – traumatic brain damage
- Construction Site Injuries – herniated disks, ankle fractures, brain damage, electrocution and burns
- Defective Machinery – injuries caused by unguarded machinery
- Defective Safety Equipment – injuries and / or death caused by defective fall protection; defective breathing apparatus; acid burns
- Dog Bites – injuries caused by unrestrained dogs and dangerous canine breeds
- Fractures – serious injury caused by displaced fractures and fractures that require surgery
- Highway Accident
- Lead Poisoning – apartment complex buildings, lead paint ingestion leading to brain damage in children
- Liquor Liability – hit by drunk driver; injuries to the driver or another caused by intoxication; injuries caused by bars and pubs serving already intoxicated persons
- Medical Malpractice – injury caused by failure to adhere to standard of care; misdiagnosis of cancer, undetected surgical mistakes
- Negligence – irresponsible negligence and lack of care
- Nursing Home falls and bedsores; nursing home slip and fall leading to broken hips, fractures and spinal injuries
- Paralysis – traumatic paralysis